At Define Orthodontics, we bring modern orthodontic solutions to our Irving, TX community. One of our most popular modern orthodontic services is Invisalign Clear Aligners. Patients love Invisalign because it offers benefits that traditional braces simply cannot provide. Along with significant comfort and lifestyle benefits, Invisalign provides exceptional results for patients looking to correct mild to moderate orthodontic concerns.
As an Irving Invisalign provider, Dr. Sodhi has the experience to deliver a successful outcome with clear aligners when addressing a wide range of bite or cosmetic concerns. If you are considering Invisalign Clear Braces, read more about this orthodontic treatment option below.
Invisalign Clear Braces in Irving, TX
Invisalign Clear Aligners are commonly used to address mild to moderate orthodontic concerns. More severe orthodontic concerns may require treatment with traditional braces. To begin your Invisalign treatment, Dr. Sodhi will first need to verify that you are a candidate for this treatment option. This requires a thorough in-office exam of your teeth, gums, and jawbone.
Once you are confirmed as a candidate for Invisalign Clear Braces, Dr. Sodhi will take dental impressions of your teeth and send them off to the labs for the creation of your aligners. The aligners are clear, plastic oral appliances designed to be completely see-through while in use. Patients will receive multiple sets of aligners and be instructed on when to switch to a new set as their treatment plan progresses.
Some of the major benefits that Invisalign Clear Braces offers to patients include:
- Discreet treatment – Invisalign Clear Braces offer patients the option to undergo orthodontic treatment without anyone being able to tell.
- Comfortable to wear – Compared to traditional braces, many patients find the smooth aligners to be more comfortable to wear throughout the day.
- No dietary restrictions – The removable aligners allow patients to maintain their dietary preferences.
- No oral hygiene hazards – With Invisalign Clear Braces, no metal brackets and wires are required. Patients can simply remove the aligners to brush and floss their teeth as they normally would.
- Less time spent in the dental chair – With no wire-tightening appointments necessary, patients will spend less time in the orthodontist’s office with Invisalign than they would if being treated with traditional metal braces.
Invisalign For Teens
We help patients of all ages achieve their orthodontic goals, including teens. Invisalign Teen is a perfect solution for young people who are nervous about undergoing orthodontic treatment. Learn more about Invisalign Teen, and why so many teenagers love this treatment option.
Schedule An Appointment
Get started on your dream smile today. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sodhi to find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign Clear Braces. We look forward to seeing you in our Irving, TX orthodontist office very soon.